ADDRESSEES: CUSTOMERS AND REFERENCE PERSONS WITHIN COMPANIES
Salumificio F.lli Storti Snc as Data treatment holder according to the EU Reg. 2016/679, here and after known as 'GDPR', hereby informs that the above mentioned regulation protects the addressees with regards to the data treatment issue, and that such treatment will comply the principles of accuracy, legality, transparency and protection of your own privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be handled in accordance with the legal provisions of the above-mentioned regulation and the privacy duties within.
Purposes of processing and legal bases of processing
Your data will be handled for purposes which are connected with the implementation of the following obligations, which are related to legal or contractual provisions:
- Offer making and handling
- Obligatory fiscal and bookkeeping implementations
- After salt assistance
- Litigation management
- Customer assistance
- Activity planning
- Customers’ purchase history
Your data can be used for the following purposes, based on the legitimate interest of the Data handler:
- Credit recovery
- Quality management and customer satisfaction
- Sending Newsletter for constant news update
The Handling of functional data for the completion of these provisions is necessary for a correct management of the relationship. The communication of those data is mandatory for the completion of the above-mentioned activities. The data handler communicates also that in case of a non (or incorrect) communication of one of the mandatory information, can prevent the handler to rightly handle the treatment itself.
Method of processing
Your data can be processed as follows:
- Through company owned IT devices
- Through the cooperation of third parties for the elaboration of data
- Manual handling through physical archives
Each data handling is carried out complying with the articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of Adequate safety measures
Your data will be communicated only to competent people, who’s been nominated to bring forth services which are necessary for the correct handling of the relationship, granting the rights of the addressee.
Your data will be handled solely by people who’s been expressly authorized by the data handler and specifically by the following categories of staff members:
- Subjects expressly nominated as entitled to data processing according to the art. 29 of GDPR.
Your data can be communicated to third parties, especially to:
- Credit recovery agencies
- Consultants and independents also in form of associations
- Private and/or public institutions the communication of which is mandatory because enforced by the Law.
- Banks and/or credit institutions
- Freight forwarders, transporters, Post offices, Logistics companies
Diffusion: Your data will not be spread in no way possible
Please be informed that in accordance with the principles of legality, limitation and minimization of the data according to the article 5 of the GDPR the preservation time of your personal data is:
- No longer than the period needed for the completion of the indicated aims, observing the mandatory timing prescribed by the Law.
Data handler: the data handler, according to the Law is Salumificio F.lli Storti Snc, Strada Francesca Est – 46040 Rodigo (MN), Tel. 0376 650186, P.IVA 00228310207 E C.F. 002283 10207
You have the right to obtain from the data handler the deletion (right to be forgotten), the limitation, the update, the correction, the portability or the opposition to the handling of processing as regulated by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
In accordance with the Art. 77 of the GDPR the addressee can report or complaint addressing to the Autorità Garante della Privacy with seat in Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA mail: email@example.com.